We are Santa Monica Beach Soccer. We are disciples of Pele and Beckenbauer, Cruyff and Maradona, Ronaldinho and Neymar, Mbappe and Messi. We are proponents of Brazilian "Jogo Bonito" - The Beautiful Game. Our mission is to instill the passion of jogo bonito in our players by teaching the art of soccer – from technique, to creativity, to total ball mastery. For us, soccer is more than a game; it is a way of life. It’s about freedom, self-expression, friendships, and above all – fun! We’re here to make your soccer experience an amazing one. So we’ve just got one question:
Are you ready to play beautifully?
Here are some of the reasons why we believe soccer coaches, administrators and parents must guarantee that our young soccer players play small-sided games:
1. Because we want our young soccer players to touch the soccer ball more often and become more skillful with it! (Individual technical development)
2. Because we want our young soccer players to make more, less-complicated decisions during the game! (Tactical development)
3. Because we want our young soccer players to be more physically efficient in the field space they are playing in! (Reduced field size)
4. Because we want our young soccer players to have more individual teaching time with the coach! Fewer players on the field and fewer players on the team will guarantee this! (Need to feel worthy and need to feel important)
5. Because we want our young soccer players to have more, involved playing time in the game! (More opportunity to solve problems that only the game presents)
Copyright © 2019 Santa Monica Beach Soccer - All Rights Reserved.